FreedomByForceFreedomByForce

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

Where am I?

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

That was a blast to watch....awesome job sticking with the spirit of South Park! Awesome work! Thanks for the entertainment

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

I think the problem is it was too long, because the fucking ending was amazing, and not many people are watching it until the end :/

Anyone, fucking cool.

emily-youcis responds:

well it is part of a full length film so I wanted to take my tiem with the pacing. I know everyones used to lickity split wham bam 30 second long clips with one hilarious punchline quoted in the reviews endlessly. Also this is made for wasted people and i've noticed tiem relaly speeds up when ur wasted, so in order for the wasted brain to register it i wanted it to be slow.

Lazerman Lazerman

I would have put enemies that had floating at your projectile first (instead of the enemies that shoot and hit immediately), just so people can get the hang of the way to control it and get the best combos first, before having to worry about dudes that kill you as easily as those do

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Awesome game

So...I went to get the easter egg thing...and didn't realize that was an easter egg thing.. I just thought it was the way to go... I was saying to myself...this guy made this too hard...too fast...then I realized.... :D

Great game, I want to play more, so that says a lot

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Cool.

Pretty cool game. I think that the end was kinda, well not well thought out. But otherwise, cool game. Keep up the good work.

-Late Night Call- -Late Night Call-

Oh man did I miss your music man.....awesome as always!

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

You're on my favorites list for a reason. Thank you for this awesome track. Lot's of feeling, and story in the track, great listen. Really got the feeling of a wanderer, or traveler during the listen. Amazing as always. Thanks!

-Carefree- -Carefree-

Exactly what the title says. This song is an orgasm for the ears. Thank you for it :D

5 stars.

Spike Spiegel // Realism Spike Spiegel // Realism

Man...this is amazing. I really have nothing to say about it, other then I love it... a lot.

Faye Faye #5 Faye Faye #5

Fucking awesome. You're style is awesome!!

yokokokokoko yokokokokoko

I love it, I had no idea Yoko was 14. That anime does not portray that well...hah. The only thing about the picture I don't understand though, is the nose. What is the circle on it, and why?